Contact the School
Parents and carers are encouraged to call the school to make an appointment to see teachers if they have concerns about their child. Teachers are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after school for meetings. Other times may be negotiated with individual teachers.
Round table meetings with all your child's teachers can be arranged by the Grade Coordinator or Assistant Principal.
Home Room teachers and Grade Coordinators can also collect information e.g. a 'snapshot' from teachers and report back.
Parents and carers are always welcome at HHS.
Principal: Mr Geoff Williamson
- Mr Paul Newton - Respectful Schools
- Mr Kye Vincent - Curriculum
Advanced Skills Teachers:
- Ms Rosy Keen - AST Curriculum
- Mr Lachlan Joyce - AST School Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS)
- Mr Steve Harrison - AST 11/12
- Ms Jen Clifton - AST 9-12
- Mr Ben Horne - Year 7
- Ms Angela Cooke - Year 8
- Ms Sabina Nowak - Year 9
- Mr Richard Cowlard - Year 10
School Business Managers: Mrs Karen Russell and Mrs Jennifer Coulson
Trade Training Centre Coordinator: Judi Cawthorn
Ongoing Support Available
Hello students and families,
Please find below a link to a comprehensive list of resources that you may find helpful to access at this time.
School Support staff: Natasha Laird (School Psychologist), Virginia Gray and Cindy Calvert (School Social Workers) and Kobi Ryback (School Nurse) will continue to be available to support students and families throughout this difficult time. Please contact us through email:
Huonvillehighemail@example.com or by phoning the school during business hours. Please note that this is not a crisis service and will only be checked during business hours. If you are in an emergency please contact 000 immediately. If you need urgent assistance the list of resources attached will provide some useful options.
Natasha, Cindy, Virginia and Kobi.
Click here for
Social Workers: Virginia Gray Years 9-12 students (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Cindy Calvert Year 7 and 8 students (Thursday, Friday)
School Psychologist: Natasha Laird (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and alternate Fridays)
Health Nurse: Molly Windfeld-Petersen (Thursday and Friday)
The School Health Nurse provides support around the following areas:
- Preventative mental health, anxiety, anger management, stress and relaxation and sleep hygiene
- Sexual health, contraception, STI prevention, healthy relationships, gender identity
- Vision and hearing screening (starting Term 4)
- Smoking cessation, alcohol and other drug use including safe partying and harm minimisation
- Body image, nutrition and physical activity
- Information/education/referrals as required for any other health related topics.
Other support services are available with a referral, including but not limited to:
- Claudia: Holyoake (Drug, Alcohol, health and risk taking)
- Clare House - Mental Health assessments (based on referral and appointment)
- Working it out – LGBTIQ (based on referral and appointment)
Tel: 03 6264 0800
Principal: Geoff Williamson